: Bait Bait Jiwa: BAHASA INDONESIA TERNYATA LEBIH GAMPANG...!

Monday, March 18, 2013

BAHASA INDONESIA TERNYATA LEBIH GAMPANG...!

(Dari milis tetangga)
Indonesian language is indeed simpler and more powerful...!
Ternyata Bhs Indonesia lbh simple dan lebih powerful dibanding Bhs Inggris...

English: "Would you please care to elaborate on that statement?" 
Indonesian: "Maksud lo..?!"
English: "The meeting will start at 9:15 AM. Please be there 15 minutes beforehand."
Indonesian: "Rapatnya jam 9!"

English: "I definitely won't make it. You guys go and have fun without me."
Indonesian: "Ntar gue nyusul."

English: "Your statement is already known by everybody else".
Indonesian:" Basi lo..."

English: "I couldn't see the necessity of this conversation".
Indonesian: "Ga penting booo..."

English: "I couldn't think of any idea of where to go and what to do". I
ndonesian: " Mati gaya gue "

English: "I need to tell you something unfortunately still need to be confirmed on its validity".
Indonesian: "Eh..Tau ga sih lo....(Nggosip)..."

English: "I coudn't imagine what else could've happen".
Indonesia: "Buset dah !"

English: "The conclusion which is not accepted".
Indonesian: "Cape deh...!"

English: "Pardon me"
Indonesia: "Ha?..."

English: "I think you should not act in such an improper way".
Indonesian: "Pliiiss deh...".

English: " I think you should not exagerate the matter"
Indonesia: "Jangan lebay deh...!!"

hehehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment

: